Meet your trainer
National Academy of Sports Medicine:
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Specialist
- Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Group Personal Training Specialist
- Integrated Flexibility Specialist
Spartan Race SGX Coach
What can I help you with?
- Personalized nutrition and exercise programs
- In person athletic training
- Virtual nutrition and/or athletic programming
Every program that I design is personalized to you. All of my clients whether in person or online have different nutrition habits, exercise experience, likes and dislikes, etc.
Start by sending me a message through the CONTACT page and let me know how I can be of service. Once we establish your goals I can then move forward with designing your program.
What interests you?:
- Live Skype or Facetime Nutrition Consulting
- Live Skype or Facetime Workouts
- Personally designed exercise videos with a private Youtube link
- Personalized Exercise and/or Nutrition programs in PDF format
At Home Hypertrophy
At Home Hypertrophy is a home fitness program designed for those of you who do not have access to a gym. All you need in order to participate in the program is an adjustable set of weights or resistance bands.
Upon purchase you will receive an email with private YouTube links to the videos and written guidelines for the program.
A Beginners Guide to Fat Loss
This PDF document covers all of the basics you need to know in order to succeed in your fat loss efforts. You'll learn how to properly calculate calories, how to pair exercise routines with nutrition, and how to gauge progress and make adjustments along the way.
AA Beginners Guide to Lean Mass Gain
This PDF document covers all of the basics you need in order to pack on some muscle mass. I include nutrition guidelines, advanced training techniques and a full sample routine I'd likely incorporate for a client with the goal of gaining mass.